- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure estreme lightness combined with resistance.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.